Tools for Effective Sales Organizations
Effective sales organizations have seven common characteristics.
- Budgets – detailed sales team budgets
- Calendars – sales team calendar visibility
- Compensation – analyze if you are paying for what you want
- Joint calls – used for observation and coaching
- Opportunity tracking – provides understanding if your sales calls are producing opportunities and results
- Sales meetings – forum for public accountability to budgets, goals and sales results
- Target lists – clearly defined list of existing customers and prospects
Read MHEDA’s article on how to develop tools for an effective sales team.