Single Source Provider of Steel Support Structures
Steele Solutions is the preferred single-source supplier of engineered steel support and access structures for industrial processing and distribution equipment used in a wide variety of industries.
We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), engineering procurement contractors (EPCs), design/build contractors, and factory or industrial facility operators to design and fabricate superior quality steel process platforms, mezzanines and other steel structures that support processes and people, and that provide safe access.
Steele Solutions combines engineering expertise with a thorough knowledge of your process equipment to design and fabricate steel structures and process platforms, including:
Elevated Work Platforms • Equipment Platforms
Super Structures • Stair Towers
Building Structures • Pipe Racking
Catwalks • Crossovers
From the most basic to the extremely complex, we manufacture engineered structures to support and access equipment and processes in a broad spectrum of industry.
- Bulk Material Handling
- Food and Beverage
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
- Pulp and Paper
- Recycling and Waste Management
- Wastewater Treatment
Our company regularly invests in equipment, facilities, people and processes to maintain the capabilities our customers expect.
Call 888-542-5099 to discuss partnering with Steele Solutions for your support structure needs.
Or, use our easy quick contact form.
We’re Your One-Source, One-Cost Partner
for Consulting, Engineering, Fabrication
As a single-source supplier, we provide our partners with concept consulting, engineering, fabrication and delivery all in one package and at one cost. We offer:
- expert consultation to determine your exact needs,
- design to IBC codes, and AISC and CISC standards,
- City of Los Angeles licensed fabricator status,
- PE-stamped drawings and calculations for all 50 states, Canada and beyond,
- AWS and CWB certified welders,
- automated powder paint lines,
- hot-dipped galvanizing,
- delivery to your installation site,
- easy nut-and-bolt assembly; drawings provided,
- referral to trusted installation partners, if needed.
Contact Steele Solutions for Steel Support Structures:
- quick contact form