Single Source Provider of Steel Support Structures
Steele Solutions is the preferred single-source supplier of engineered steel support structures to support industrial processing and distribution equipment.
We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), engineering procurement contractors (EPCs), design/build contractors, and factory or industrial facility operators to design and fabricate superior quality steel process platforms, mezzanines and other steel structures that support processes, people and access.
We are members of the National Association of Stone, Sand and Gravel, the Association for Iron and Steel Technology, and the National Waste and Recycling Association.
Steele Solutions combines engineering expertise with a thorough knowledge of your process equipment to design and fabricate vertical steel structures and process platforms, including:
Elevated Equipment and Work Platforms
Super Structures • Stair Towers
Building Structures • Pipe Racking
Catwalks • Crossovers
From the most basic to the extremely complex, we manufacture engineered structures to support and access equipment and processes a broad spectrum of industry.
- Bulk Material Handling
- Food and Beverage
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
- Pulp and Paper
- Recycling and Waste Management
- Wastewater Treatment
Call 888-542-5099 to discuss partnering with Steele Solutions for your support structure needs.
Or, use our easy quick contact form.
We’re Your One-Source, One-Cost Partner
for Consulting, Engineering, Fabrication
As a single-source supplier, we provide our partners with concept consulting, engineering, fabrication and delivery all in one package and at one cost. We offer:
- expert consultation to determine your exact needs,
- design to IBC codes, and AISC and CISC standards,
- City of Los Angeles licensed fabricator status,
- PE-stamped drawings and calculations for all 50 states, Canada and beyond,
- AWS and CWB certified welders,
- automated powder paint line,
- hot-dipped galvanizing,
- delivery to your installation site,
- easy nut-and-bolt assembly; drawings provided,
- referral to trusted installation partners, if needed.
Contact Steele Solutions for Steel Support Structures: