Retail Industry Trends Impacting the Supply Chain
Today’s retail industry has, and continues to change. With change and transformation comes the opportunity for new innovation for forward-thinking retailers.
The five retail trends impacting the supply chain:
- Growth of e-commerce and closure of brick and mortar stores
- Consumers are increasingly price sensitive
- Consumer want more help shopping
- Amazon and Walmart continue to battle for market share
- Handling increase in returns
Learn more from MHI on how five retail trends are fundamentally transforming the industry and creating new opportunities for innovation.