Steele Solutions Partners with the Mezzanine Floor Decking Leader Resindek®
Steele Solutions, Inc., partners with the leader in mezzanine floor decking – ResinDek® – to further ensure durability and reliable of our decked steel structures.
ResinDek® operates under the motto: “We don’t just make better mezzanine floors … We make mezzanine floors better.”
ResinDek® mezzanine panel products have been engineered and developed for the material handling industry with these features:
- Support foot traffic and pallet jack live and dead loads from 2,000 to 4,500 lbs.
- Superior stain and scratch resistance
- Certified static control for electrically sensitive environments (ESD)
- Finishes for superior clean-ability and showcase appearance
- Specially designed tongue and groove to promote effective panel to panel wheel load transfers
All ResinDek® panels are composed of wood fibers, various resins and proprietary coatings of your choice for protection, durability and showroom appearance with a 7-year warranty.
Clear Diamond Seal® and Gray Diamond Seal® finishes:
- Outperform other products in withstanding gouge and taber abrasion tests;
- Have exceptional resistance to common stains and have been tested in accordance with NEMA LD 3.4 with 29 different reagents;
- Are more skid-resistant than other floor panels (coefficient of friction test data available upon request);
- Gray Diamond Seal and ESD are stock finishes. Clear Diamond Seal is available in truckload quantities.
ResinDek® ESD Finish
ResinDek ESD® panels with Electro-Static Dissipative Finish provide an outstanding static control solution for mezzanine floors, shelving systems and workstations. With this finish, you can:
- Protect electrically sensitive devices, such as laptops, barcode scanners, servo-drive motors and pick-to-light systems that are common in distribution centers;
- Eliminate expensive computer downtime caused by electrical static discharges;
- Prevent uncomfortable static shocks to employees with a grounded surface. ResinDek® ESD panels have been extensively tested by the testing firm of Stephen Halperin & Associates and have been found to be in compliance with the ESD Association Specifications on back.
ResinDek® ESD complies with the following ANSI/ESD Association specifications:
- ANSI/ESD S7.1-2005: Resistive Characterization of Materials–Floor Materials.
- ANSI/ESD S20.20-2007: Protection of Electrical and Electronic Parts, Assemblies and Equipment.
- ANSI/ESD STM97.1-2006: Floor Materials and Footwear–Resistance Measurement in Combination with a Person.
Testing Results are summarized as follows:
- Average point-to-point resistance = 6.6 x 106 ohms.
- Average point-to-ground resistance = 7.8 x 106 ohms.
- ResinDek ESD panels generated less than 10 volts with static controlled footwear, and experienced a rapid voltage decay from 5,000 volts to less than 50 volts in under .50 seconds.