Parcel Shipping to Expand Through 2018
Parcel shipments will increase by at least 20% by 2018. Parcel shipping has a direct effect on business and new and improved technologies will provide businesses to optimize their parcel shipping operations, maximize efficiency and deliver the best possible customer experience. Parcel industry stats:
- 11.8 billion parcels were shipped in the US (2015)
- US represents $85 billion in shipment spending
- 9.4 billion parcels were shipped in Japan
- 3 billion parcels shipped in Germany
- North American parcel shipping increased 3.6% in 2015
Read more from BizReport on what is influencing the parcel shipping markets tremendous growth.