Steele Solutions is a mechanical equipment platform leader. We specialize in equipment platform design and manufacturing.
We supply industrial steel platform and mezzanine products used in:
- Distribution centers
- Fulfillment centers
- Sortation centers
- Manufacturing plants and industrial processing facilities
- Military installations
If you want to maximize the use of square footage or support industrial equipment or bulk materials, we’ve got you covered.
We Supply a Wide Range of Mechanical Equipment Platform Products
Steele Solutions expertly designs and manufactures industrial steel platform systems that let you:
- Make the most of your existing overhead space
- Support equipment, piping, conveyors, materials, parts, or other products
- Raise plant and factory offices
- Add storage space and picking space
- Provide safe access over machinery and materials
Read our Framing Guide to learn the capacities, advantages, and limitations of various mezzanine and equipment platform design options.
What to Expect from Our Equipment Platforms
Steele Solutions supplies best-in-class equipment platforms and mezzanines. Our customized steel structures offer:
- Access: Our catwalks and crossover bridges provide elevated access at interior and exterior settings, between machinery or equipment, over equipment, and between buildings.
- Air Handling Equipment Support: We design and manufacture steel structures that serve as fan decks or support air handling equipment for clean rooms.
- Bulk Storage: You can use our warehouse mezzanines and elevated platforms to store big and small items off the ground. Our storage mezzanines and platforms are ideal for storing items that don’t fit well in racks.
- Conveyor Merge and Sortation: We offer a variety of conveyor support platforms for distribution centers and other applications. Our distribution center mezzanine systems are frequently used by systems integrators.
- Storage Space: Steel mezzanines offer greater flexibility in comparison to racks, shelving, or other storage methods.
- Elevated Offices: You can use a mezzanine to raise an office in a plant. Meanwhile, the space below can be used for production, material handling, or as another office space.
- Equipment Support: Platforms or towers can support hoppers or other types of mechanical equipment.
- Full-Pallet Storage: You can use a storing mezzanine or platform to store pallets above and free up valuable production space below.
- Parts Storage: Mezzanines and platforms can support shelving used to store small parts or items.
- Pipe Support: Equipment platforms can support piping required for manufacturing processes. The platforms can be installed indoors or outdoors. If needed, we offer galvanizing for outdoor uses.
- Sorter Platforms: A conveyor support platform can be used for dynamic loading of high-speed sortation equipment.
- Storage of Infrequently Accessed Items: Mezzanine floors and platforms are great for storing slow-moving items or archived files. They can also reduce the need to rent space or expand a building.
The steel structures we design are customized to your specifications. We learn what you want from your mechanical equipment platform. From here, our team works diligently to design a platform that meets your requirements.
Why Should You Trust Steele Solutions for Your Equipment Platform?
A mezzanine or platform is a major investment. And, you need a partner that understands the ins and outs of steel structure design and manufacturing. That way, you can get a platform that serves you and your employees well long into the future.
Steele Solutions has designed and manufactured industrial mezzanines and equipment platforms since 1996. We take pride in our work and have continuously grown because of the way we treat our customers, the quality of our products, and the integrity of our solutions.
Our team embraces opportunities to learn from our customers. We want to know as much as possible about why you’re considering a mezzanine or platform. Then, we can design a steel structure that suits your needs perfectly.
In addition, we believe only the best mezzanine and platform products will suffice. We use the best materials to craft our structures. Our team can teach you about different types of structures and their respective pros and cons. Next, we can help you find the right structure.
We want you to feel confident in our ability to fulfill your steel structure request, too. Let us know if you have concerns or questions about our steel structures. Our team is happy to respond to them and ensure you can make an informed decision about our products.
Learn More About Our Industrial Steel Platform Products
The Steele Solutions team is here to assist you in any way we can. We encourage you to reach out to learn about our industrial steel mezzanines and platforms. For more information or to request a free quote, please contact us online or call us today at 888-542-5099.